Universal Healthcare, OH NO!!!

The big bad President is pushing to get us what we need!! Everyone panic!

Ok so some of you may know I am strongly republican. However when it comes to the people of this nation I have to differ from the ramblings of the republican party calling universal healthcare bad. OH NO! America could gain a reputation as something other than the land of war. We are a luaghing stalk. Lets be honest, our people are leaving in droves to get to canada and other countries because they know they can afford to keep their family is good health. I myself have always wanted to travel. But I am afraid that if I do, i will want to stay forever.

You know its bad if we take our nations 911 rescures to CUBA for medicine and treatment for their lung problems, that they got from the dust and dirt and human ash. The horror they indured during the search and rescue attempts. Its horrid to imagine that they should have to suffer and scrape by to make ends meet.

it seems to me like its time america dropped its bad-boy fasade and actually took care of its citizens.

The republicans will try to say that if we adopt this way of taking care of our people will turn us into a communist nation, this is false. We need to get to it and start working on this healthcare reform.

Don't listen to the ones who say the government will control your health. Or as a current rumor I've heard that they will try and council older people and try to teach them in ways to effectively end their lifes. This is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. This, if not everything else they've said is false.

Well im rambling now, But I figure that if I can get even 1 person to change their mind, Then I have done my duty to the U.S.

Keep Cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment