DAMN VIRUSES!!

Why must there be viruses? For the past 48 hours I had been locked in an epic battle between man and code. The virus I had was a rootkit, But not an ordinary rootkit as it seems, this one was sentient. Everything I tried failed, I even went in search of a rootkit tool to get rid of it, I found one. And after running said tool, my PC crashed. so I had to resolve to restoring my computer to its factory defualt settings. thus deleting all of my files on my primary hard drive, as you can imagine this sucks because I had many things installed that take ages to reinstall. anyway I just felt this was blog-worthy and I decided that while installing some programs I would post this.

Keep cool.

1 comments:

AmBurnshaw said...

your right. even though I've never had a virus, I'm sure they suck.

Post a Comment