Stuff

Just some things that kinda tick me off.
First off when someone says "I Could care less" when they really mean "I Couldn't care less" I mean saying "I could care less" just emplies that you COULD in fact care less.

Another thing is when your at the movies and you have some teenagers sitting near you, And they WON'T SHUT UP!! That is SO ANNOYING.

Also bad movie endings, Those just send me over the edge, Its like Give me the directors title and I will make an ending that MAKES SENSE. Like with the recent movie "The Knowing" That movie ended HORRIBLY. Ive done some research on google and suffice to say, I am not the only one who was wondering what the hell those creatures where, Some thought vampires at first, But most of the ones I read where saying that they thought they where angels because of the wings, And the various references to biblical people.

Well now it seems as though I am ranting, And drawing this post out longer than I first intended, So I will see you in my next post, until then, keep cool!


4 comments:

AmBurnshaw said...

your right, that movie did not have a very good ending. in fact, it sucked.

AmBurnshaw said...

your blog theme is way better than before, in my opinion. the green one was a bit too chipper.

GreaterGood said...

haha. Yea I was just messing with ideas. I found that green one, But I made this one.

AmBurnshaw said...

When are you going to post a new blog?

Post a Comment